[Seaside] GOODS on XP

Glenn Swanlund gtsab at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 8 08:24:02 CET 2003

> Ok, there was a bug in Monticello at one point that saved corrupt
> archives, and this looks like one of them.  If you have Monticello
> loaded it'll be fine, but MCInstaller chokes on it.  I'll repost a
> version soon that doesn't have that problem.

Thanks, I overlooked using Monticello (as described on the homepage). It
loaded fine.

I started the Windows GOODS executable and was able to set the root to a
Dictionary and commit. However, adding other objects with multiple commits
would not execute. The first commit after restarting the database would
work, and then GOODS would stop. Would this be due to the Windows
executables not having the tagged pointers patch? If so, how would the patch
be applied?

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Glenn