[Seaside] SqP - Design question

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Dec 17 09:21:59 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 09:09, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> I hope not - when I looked at it (just a quick look though) the URL
> dispatch seemed very "handcrafted" for the particular job at hand.

That is what you are going to have under Seaside if you want to have
'permanent' URL's - it was designed with a single entry point in mind,
that was a major reason I looked at HV2 first (and of course to learn a
bit about it).

> But I know Avi threw that code together, so no shadow on him for that of
> course. :)

I know it was done in a hurry. I'm interested to know whether people
like the end result (modulo probably the url dispatch method, but I'm
more interested in the structuring of components)