[Seaside] RSS and Seaside

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue Dec 23 21:24:16 CET 2003

I'd like comments and thoughts about the difficulty as well as
usefulness of integrating an RSS feed for a Seaside website.

I'm thinking about creating an RSS feed for bountifulbaby.com, but I'm
not sure if our customer base is RSS sauvy enough to even utilize it.

Has anybody done an RSS feed for a Seaside site?  How difficult was it?

Does anybody have any other thoughts as to the usefulness of RSS in
general?  How good do you think it is as a traffic-generator tool for a
website?  What are your thoughts about the future of RSS in general?

Any thoughts at all would be interesting.

Thanks,

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt