[Seaside] RSS and Seaside

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Wed Dec 24 01:52:57 CET 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:49:28 -0700, "Nevin Pratt"
<nevin at smalltalkpro.com> said:
> I don't use them, either.  But I keep having this sneeky hunch that I
> might be missing out on an opportunity to drive additional traffic to my
> site with it.

I use RSS feeds quite a bit. They're very useful for tracking when things
have changed and what actually changed. A number of Wiki's I keep track
of have RSS feeds for recent changes which is useful to be notified of
when a change has occurred. The downside of RSS feeds is you may end up
with less traffic to the site since people might just read the RSS feed
and not bother visiting the site itself.

Chris.
--
  Chris Double
  chris.double at double.co.nz