[Seaside] RSS and Seaside

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Fri Dec 26 21:07:45 CET 2003

Except that anyone coming from Google will start in the same session.
Even if all your state is properly backtracked, only one request can be
handled at a time per session, so you'd be risking users waiting on a
mutex for their request to be handled if you got simultaneous requests.

Also, how does Google ever decide to stop indexing a seaside site?  I
mean, say you have a link that takes the user back to the home page.
This link will be different on every page.  There are an infinite number
of links for the bot to follow...

Julian