[Seaside] RSS and Seaside

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Dec 28 20:16:17 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-26 at 13:58, Nevin Pratt wrote:
> Why not use the bot detection code of Janus, but then just not let the
> session expire for the session(s) where a bot was detected?

That'd be a possible solution as well. You would need to have a database
with per-bot session id's or somehow generate it from the user-agent
string.

The advantage of the dual-faced stuff is that you can simply leave out
anything dynamic, stuff that bots shouldn't index. I'm planning to add
things like these to my site, so it's a sort of preparation for that.