[Seaside] SIForgeWizard

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Feb 5 16:53:32 CET 2003

Giovanni,

I tried it out.  I especially like your Seaside based installation wizard
:).  It kept complaining that the siforge.db directory already existed (it
didn't), but everything seemed to work despite that.

Did you mean for "Next" to bring you back to the end, if you backtrack and
change something?  That is, go through the entire wizard, hit the back
button to an earlier screen, and change some data.  You are sent back to
the final page.  This seems like reasonable behavior, but I was curious if
it was intentional.

Cheers,
Avi