[Seaside] SIForgeWizard

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Thu Feb 6 21:09:45 CET 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

>Giovanni,
>
>I tried it out.  I especially like your Seaside based installation wizard
>:).  It kept complaining that the siforge.db directory already existed (it
>didn't), but everything seemed to work despite that.

Acc! I have tested it on Windows! What O.S. are you using?
Seaside is to easy to use, so I thinked to do also a small install app...

>Did you mean for "Next" to bring you back to the end, if you backtrack and
>change something?  That ois, g through the entire wizard, hit the back

Hem no...it is a bug...I have noticed I cannot "fork" the path as
seaside would permit...must I install the state on the session to be
able to fork me? Can you provide a small example?
I will soon provide an updated 1.1.
The way I implement the wizard is resonable? Or it is possible to avoid
the perform: call on the renderer?
The mod lisp support of seaside2 is working? I get freezed when I try to
use it!

>button to an earlier screen, and change some data.  You are sent back to
>the final page.  This seems like reasonable behavior, but I was curious if
>it was intentional.
>
>Cheers,
>Avi

  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi