[Seaside] newbie question

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sat Feb 22 09:29:52 CET 2003

Hi:

First, I must say that I'm a newbie also. Anyway I will try to help.

You are looking the paper related to the Seaside Design, Kernel section. I
think that could be more useful try with the Tutorial: "A Walk on the
Seaside". You can see several working examples and figure out easily how to
develop a "Hello World" example.

Also, Avi Bryant has wroted a mail explaining me more things that was VERY
useful for me. I've put that mail at the Seaside swiki in:
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/62

HTH

Regards.

Germán S. Arduino