[Seaside] newbie question

j s arf_arf69 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 17:11:27 CET 2003

Hi,

Thank you for responding.  The link that you provided
has some very valuable information.
I am only trying to understand the given example.
If that is the simplest program possible, why does it
not work?  Is there some setup code that needs to be
executed?  Maybe I do not have Squeak configured
properly.

regards

js:)

Hi:

First, I must say that I'm a newbie also. Anyway I
will try to help.

You are looking the paper related to the Seaside
Design, Kernel section. I
think that could be more useful try with the Tutorial:
"A Walk on the
Seaside". You can see several working examples and
figure out easily how to
develop a "Hello World" example.

Also, Avi Bryant has wroted a mail explaining me more
things that was VERY
useful for me. I've put that mail at the Seaside swiki
in:
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/62

HTH

Regards.