[Seaside] css style info dissapears after a while in 2.07

Julian Fitzell seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:57:20 -0800

:) Hmm... that's a new one.  A lot of people think I should be Alan or
Adrian, but I've never had Brian.  Eh, what the hell, I basically just
have to respond when people talk in my direction. ;)

- "Brian"