[Seaside] Seaside 0.94 and 2.x coexist?

Nevin Pratt seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon Jan 13 02:46:47 CET 2003

Avi and/or Julian (or anybody else that might know):

Any idea how difficult it would be to get Seaside 0.94 and 2.x to
coexist in the same image?

The reason I'm wondering is I just noticed SWebMail on SqueakMap.  It
requires Seaside 0.94.  I'd like to run it, but I also have Seaside 2.07
in my image, which I'd like to keep and possibly even update.

I've emailed the author of SWebMail to ask him if he has any plans to
port it to Seaside 2.x.

But in the meantime, any idea how difficult it would be to keep 'em both
in the image?

Nevin