[Seaside] Computation has been terminated - error is back

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:12:22 -0800

> Odd - sessionKey should never be nil.  Can you reliably reproduce a
> situation where it is?
Yes.  I just turn cookies on. But that's when I'm using my customized
Request, Application and Session objects.  I'll try it with a regular
old seaside app.

> Have you looked at, eg, the 2.15 code at all?  It adds a new "section"
> part to the url that might already do what you're trying for with
> WARequest - urls are now
That's great.  I've got a few virtual hosts and I've been using
applicationKey as the host name and then I follow that with a
moduleKey.  Add in a mod proxy rule and
www.asdf.bc.ca/seaside/someModule
maps to:
localhost:9000/seaside/asdf.bc.ca/someModule
Where someModule is for example a calendar.
Each domain also has a db associated with it so that different domains
would see different events in the calendar.

Avi, the question still stands:  why would the system be trying to
process the same request twice?

Thanks,
Derek

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info@nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com