[Seaside] Computation has been terminated - error is back

Avi Bryant seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Jan 14 01:58:30 CET 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Derek Brans wrote:

> Avi,
>
> Here is my session subclass.   Much much thanks.

Although I don't see anything there that looks like it directly causes
your problem, I do notice that in #unknownRequest you have

  ^ response notFound: aRequest applicationUrl

You should never use 'response' directly like that (in fact, more recent
versions of Session don't have that ivar).  Instead, you want

  self respond: [:r | r notFound: aRequest applicationUrl].

Do you do anything similar anywhere else?