[Seaside] Seaside + SSP

Colin Putney seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Jan 17 00:42:46 CET 2003

I've been working on a templating system for Seaside2 as well. It works
by parsing the template into a DOM and then applying macros to the
tree. So the class name example would look like this:

template
----
----

macro
----
className: view
	^ LiteralView with: (self class name)
----

The macro is a block or method that accepts a view (parse node from the
template) and returns a view to be inserted back into the tree. Once
all the macros have been expanded the tree is rendered to a stream.

Colin Putney
Whistler.com