[Seaside] A new Seaside Fan and...a problem with SWebMail...

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Fri Jan 24 23:35:44 CET 2003

Hi All!
    Ciao!
    I am a very old Squeak fan, and only today I have seen Seaside!!
It is fantastic!!
I have used  JSP,Struts,  Java Servlet and a little of Zope...I have
also starting developing small app using the SWiki...
but Seaside is into another world!!

It merges the power of SmallTalk with the easy of use of  the Web!
It is easy to use too for developer.
It seems to me you can use the MVC model in a very natural way!
The tutorial is short but very clear and well written.
Is seaside free?

Only a small-question: I cannot file in
    SWebMail
    http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/47

because it cannot find a IADialog class...how can I fix it?
Who can help me?! Thanks!

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi