[Seaside] WATransaction & WATransactionStack?

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Fri Jan 31 17:02:45 CET 2003

Hmmm...I must have an outdated version then.  I don't have
WATransactionTest, and I can find any place that makes use of
WATransaction and WATransactionStack (other than isolate and places that
hold the current transaction).

Looks like I'm on 2.15.  Looking at the website, it appears that there
is a 2.2.  Did I miss an announcement (I was temporarily not receiving
some of the email posted to the Seaside list)?

Do you have a synopsis of the changed made in 2.2?

- Stephen