[Seaside] Suggestion

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Jul 2 12:52:01 CEST 2003

We are generally following the approach putting as much CSS encoding
info on standard components as possible so you can do just that:
customize the look with CSS, or even just have it basically follow your
default look automatically.

I don't know off the top of my head if the WADialog classes have CSS
stuff on them yet but if they don't then they indeed should.  You could
look at the components in Seaside/Components-Tools (some of them have
CSS ids being added) and generate a changeset if you like...

Julian