[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jul 2 20:14:09 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> Not so fast, there :-)
>
> I'm not using #renderOn: like Todd was. I use #renderContentOn:, and am
> getting the problem.  But, I haven't yet tried the Seaside2.3b4.st
> snapshot, either (been too busy).  I don't know if you care, but here is
> what I am doing from my main component (an instance of BBIndex):

Ok - probably not how I would do things, but I can see the point (and the
caching is interesting - introducing a more general component caching
scheme may be useful at some point).

However, I don't see where the problem of #call: not working comes in -
can you show some example code for this?

Great to hear that bountifulbaby.com is doing well, by the way.  Film
wouldn't have occured to me as a market, but it's a natural one.

Avi