[Seaside] Form field validation and polite error reporting

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jul 7 17:49:23 CEST 2003

I'm really just getting started with Seaside and I'm struggling to
figure out how to handle "nice" field validation error reporting.  My
definition of nice is to return the form to the user just as she filled
it out with one or more error messages and possibly the bad fields
marked.  I figured I could throw Errors or some sort of Exception from
the appropriate setter method.  However I can't figure out how to catch
the error and provide the appropriate response.

All assistance appreciated,

Ken Causey