[Seaside] multi-windows and javascript and frames

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Mon Jul 7 16:46:28 CEST 2003

If you use the "call" paradigm, you would have to reload the parent page in
order to get the popup window to appear.  Then you have to ask, "what
happens to the component which called the popup?".  Does it remain visible?
If not, what happens if the user closes the popup without "answering"?

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire
Web design that's anything but square
http://www.nerdonawire.com