[Seaside] Gardner

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Jul 18 22:47:17 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 19:55, Avi Bryant wrote:
> Excellent.  Are you cleaning up the renderer at all?  I just copied a
> quick hack of Goran's, it would be nice to get a proper parser in there
> (perhaps the one from SmallWiki...).

The parser needs to be able to do two things, not just render HTML:
- Prior to a save, parse the contents and call out for every in-Swiki link so
that the link network can be updated; contents must be replaced by page numbers
instead of page titles;
- When rendering, parse the contents and replace page numbers in links by page
titles.

If you have (know of) an existing parser that can handle both (or can easily be
extended tohandle both), I'll gladly drop it in. Keeping incoming and
outgoing links is the only big to-do at the moment (smaller ones: recent
changes, display history, display history with diffs, file attachments,
usernames, ...)