[Seaside] Gardner

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Jul 21 22:51:18 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 21:47, Cees de Groot wrote:
> If you have (know of) an existing parser that can handle both (or can easily be
> extended tohandle both), I'll gladly drop it in. Keeping incoming and
> outgoing links is the only big to-do at the moment (smaller ones: recent
> changes, display history, display history with diffs, file attachments,
> usernames, ...)

In the meantime I hooked up the SmallWiki parser and have the basic functionality
for a Wiki working. Next on the list is recent changes, history, and
some basic security features.

http://tai42.xs4all.nl/~cg/sm has packages that are meant to appear on SqueakMap
(whether I get around updating SM is another thing ;-)), http://tai42.xs4all.nl/~cg/mc
contains Monticello versions.