[Seaside] Disable a submit button

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Jul 24 13:08:19 CEST 2003

The same thing should happen.  Seaside will only accept the processing
of that submit button once.  The two clicks would have to be processed
sequentially since only one request can be active in a session at a
time.  That means the second the click would be treated exactly the same
as if the user had come back to the page and clicked it again.

Julian