[Seaside] Seaside works on Dolphin 5.1

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jun 4 00:53:41 CEST 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Keith P. Hodges wrote:

> I found this interesting snippet of information on the smallscript newsgroup!

Yes, definitely interesting.  Note that AFAIK, only the old 0.9x version
of Seaside has been ported to Dolphin.  However, it's great to hear that
the base VM has been made Continuation-capable.  Also, I imagine that some
of the work I've been doing to make David's life easier doing the VW port
of 2.3, would also help out potential Dolphin porters (Jeff, Steve, you
out there?).

Thanks for pointing out the thread on c.l.smallscript, I went back to read
it and am currently responding to Ian's assertion that copying the stack
is a "hack" and that there must be some better way to achieve the same
effect... sigh.

Avi