[Seaside] Survey

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Jun 4 23:57:41 CEST 2003

Hi

> I am curious to answer the following questions.
>
> 1. what websites people are developing with seaside 2.3.

We currently work on an application for a health insurance. This includes
for example creating personal offers over the internet, modelling the
internal process of accepting new customers, customer/policies management
(with an electronic archive of all documents/letters/etc).

Another project I recently finished was about a "picture database" for a
company in the print sector. They create and manage pictures for customers.
With this app, they can categorise them and make them accessible over the
net.

I'd be interested to hear what other people do or plan to do!?

Adrian