[Seaside] design documentation for seaside2

Paul Mitchell-Gears paul.mitchell-gears at digitalbrain.com
Fri Jun 6 10:28:22 CEST 2003

hi

i came across the seaside framework a week ago and have been perusing the
source, samples, and documentation (such as it is:) ) for both seaside2 and
the original seaside.

i really like lots of the ideas. having read the (partial) design overview
for seaside 1 at http://beta4.com/seaside/design.html, i wonder: is there
any such design overview for seaside2? also, a lot has changed, and it is
interesting for me to see the evolution between the versions. some of the
design decisions in v1 seem very good -- i am curious to know the rationale
for the changes for v2?

perhaps i should just mine the archive of this list more thoroughly :)
please redirect me if most of what i want to know is already written
somewhere!

thanks very much
pmg

Paul Mitchell-Gears
www.digitalbrain.com

 -- Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have
mediocrity thrust upon them.