[Seaside] Uploads to swiki, worked examples, contributions

Keith P. Hodges keith.hodges at cheerful.com
Sun Jun 8 14:14:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

would it be possible to enable uploads to the seaside 2 swiki, so
that the community can make contributions there, or are there
preferred alternatives.

Further to the survey would anyone be willing to lend me a peek their
code as a substantiative case study. Perhaps just on a personal basis.

I added some code to WAHTMLRenderer and I was wondering whether it
would get incorporated into the main distribution for seaside 2.3.
Forgive me if I am going over old ground because I lost all my email
archive recently.

best regards

keith