[Seaside] Convincing Web Application shops to use seaside

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Jun 15 19:35:43 CEST 2003

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, [iso-8859-1] Germ=E1n S. Arduino wrote:

> Where I can find one of this small images that can run Comanche+Seaside?

Markus Fritsche got an old version of Seaside running on a 1.7MB image,
mostly just by using MajorShrinkFor3.0.  You can see his notes here:
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/39

I imagine with some tweaking you could also get recent versions to run
on a MajorShrunken image.

If you want to get really small, Craig Latta has a network enabled image
that's < 300k.  I'm sure it would be possible to get Seaside running on
this too, if he ever releases it...

Avi