[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Jun 26 10:41:42 CEST 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

>On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:
>

>>If you install Comanche 5.1.1 from SqueakMap into a virgin image, and
>>then install Seaside from SqueakMap:
>>
>>Now try the following from any component:
>>
>>    html inform: 'This is a test'.
>>

>Did that piece of code ever work?
>I think you mean "self inform: 'This is a test'".

I was in too big a rush-- my mistake.

Actually, for some reason, I've got a page at my site where "self
inform: 'Blah Blah'" doesn't seem to be working.  And in my rush to
recreate the problem, but without all of my code, I made the above mistake.

So, I still need to back up and troubleshoot why "self inform: 'Blah
Blah'" isn't working on one of my pages.

But my email above was clearly wrong.

Thanks,

Nevin

--