[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Jun 29 02:37:41 CEST 2003

Well, that's not working for me either for some reason.  I've created a
new seaside app - set up WAControllerSession as the session, created a
simple page with a link that tried to do a self call: (otherpage new) -
that didn't work.  Actually, the inspector shows the page is set up as
the delegate, but its not rendered.

self inform: 'Hi there'.

also seems to do nothing. :-/

OTOH, I'm seeing a *lot* of new components since the last time I looked
- pretty cool.