[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Jun 29 13:56:17 CEST 2003

No glorp yet.  I did load Magma into the image though.  I figured for
what I'm going to do that would be the quickest solution.  I still need
to check out the latest glorp port.  Just need a few more hours in the
day...

There's a group of developers in the Denver area that meet once a month
to talk about web app frameworks.
Mostly they've been presenting all the free java ones.  I wanted to do
a presentation of seaside to kind of blow their minds.
They're using the wafer example app (super simple weblog - login,
register, post story, main page to read stories) as a
sort of benchmark and its a simple enough app that I thought I'd build
it right in front of them.
But I need to practice doing it a few times before I do that.  So I've
just started by mocking up the UI.