[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sun Jun 29 15:01:45 CEST 2003

OK, just to make sure, I just took a new 3.5 image,
removed the worlds of squeak, killed the big brother mouse, closed all
the windows, opened/loaded a squeak map, loaded Commanche, loaded
Seaside from the squeakmap, created an app with WAControllerSession,
created new page as subclass of WAComponent, and implemented

renderOn: html

	html anchorWithAction: [self inform: 'Login not implemented' ] text:
'Login'.

Clicking Login does nothing but inspecting the current page shows a
WADialog has been set up as the delegate.

So I'm stumped.