[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Jun 29 14:48:40 CEST 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> So, it's not a catastrophic problem for the site, so it is not forcing
> me to backrev.  But yes, it is a problem.

Well, it's a catastrophic problem as far as I'm concerned - #call: is
pretty crucial! (How does your site get away with not using it much?)

What confuses me is how this bug would have appeared and (presumably) been
fixed without me ever noticing it...

Anyway, hopefully the snapshot I just posted will work.  When I get back
into town I can spend some time to actually figure out what was going on.