[Seaside] Re: Broken Seaside on SqueakMap

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Jun 29 17:55:09 CEST 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 tblanchard at mac.com wrote:

> renderOn: html
>
> 	html anchorWithAction: [self inform: 'Login not implemented' ] text:
> 'Login'.
>
> Clicking Login does nothing but inspecting the current page shows a
> WADialog has been set up as the delegate.

Oh - sorry, I should have looked at this more closely.
It's important in recent versions that you override #renderContentOn:, not
#renderOn:.

Sorry, I should have been louder about that change when it occured - the
selector had to change for incrementality reasons, although it's
possible that by this point that I could steal #renderOn: back as the
method to override,,,