[Seaside] Hopelessly stupid newbie question

Randy Siler rsiler at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:57:49 CET 2003

Yes, you have it right. I do want to create the form with a wysiwyg
editor (GUI Painter) and have Seaside process the form data. And to
some extent my first experiment did that, but when it came time to
return results to the user I realized I probably had to "code" it
rather than "paint" it.

 From the examples I've seen there is a real beauty to how clean that
Seaside 'coding' looks and I was attracted by that but my previous
experience has left me not wanting to code what I could paint. But
perhaps with a little more experience I could overcome that.

Randy