[Seaside] Bookmarking?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Mar 15 18:20:20 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 15:58, Nevin Pratt wrote:
> How well does Seaside support bookmarking at this point in time?  I know
> it was weak before.

Well, last time I discussed this with Avi the idea was to remove the
'variable' bits if the context indicated by that couldn't be found
(session expired, for example), so bookmarking entry points should work
fine if that is in by now (I think it is). Of course, if you bookmark
halfway a shopping session, say, and the shopping session is gone two
weeks later, it'll throw you back to the shop entry point - sounds
reasonable to me...

I've started a project to put my website in Seaside, so I'll soon know -
one of the requirements for the project is that current links will not
be broken ;-).

(as a side effect, I hope to have a primitive content management system
ready at the same time - bookmark
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/Sagan if you want to keep an eye
on progress)