[Seaside] presentation/logic separation XMLC style (Was Re:Hopelessly stupid newbie question)

Brian Zhou bzhou at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 15 19:56:40 CET 2003

Thanks Adrian for pointing to that previous discussion
thread(http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/squeak/1467941)
. At least now I understand the reason why currently Seaside2 is doing
without template. Guess I'll need to try Renderer more in conjunction with
CSS to see how well it works and what's the limit.

-Brian