[Seaside] presentation/logic separation XMLC style (Was Re: Hopelessly stupid newbie question)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Sun Mar 16 10:10:19 CET 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 09:37:40PM +0100, Adrian Lienhard wrote:
> Just a quick note
>
> > Why am I writing this? I think if we have a WebDAV daemon in Squeak, we
> have
> > a winner here.
>
> Currently, there is no implementation of WebDAV in Squeak. But Markus Denker
> told me he thinks about implementing one...

I was thinking about it, yes.
But plans have changed and I now work on something else.

But WebDAV (client and Server)  would be nice to have in Squeak.

There is a project that uses WebDAV for implementing a successor to
CVS, "Subversion": http://subversion.tigris.org/ which could be interesting.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de