[Seaside] inHeadDo:

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Mar 25 17:12:50 CET 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> In Seaside 2.21, the renderer has the #inHeadDo: method.
>
> For Seaside 2.3, the renderer appears to be significantly changed.
>  Where's the equivalent of #inHeadDo:?

If you look at the implementation of WAHtmlBuilder>>title:, you'll see
that it simply adds a node directly to the document's "head" element.
You can model a #meta: method after this.  My assumption is that there
will be a small finite number of such methods, which will quickly get
added to Builder; #inHeadDo: had a really ugly implementation and I don't
see the need for the generality, so it's gone.

Avi