[Seaside] MNU on config page with 2.3

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue Mar 25 19:09:00 CET 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:
>

>>How "bleeding edge" do you consider 2.3 to be right now (in comparison
>>to the version on SqueakMap).
>>

>I believe it to be stable, and relatively feature complete (the only thing
>that I know currently doesn't work is the "pretty print" setting on the
>html generator).

Trying Seaside 2.3, with Comanche 5.1.1.

When I try to configure an app via the web config page, I get this MNU
error.  It appears to be related to the pretty printing.

Nevin

  MessageNotUnderstood: renderPreference:on:

    * WAControllerSession class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:

          self WAControllerSession
          aMessage a Message with selector: #renderPreference:on: and
          arguments: #(#prettyPrintSource->true a WAHtmlRen...etc...

    * WAControllerSession class>>renderPreference:on:

          self WAControllerSession
          anAssociation #prettyPrintSource->true
          html a WAHtmlRenderer
          c nil

    * [] in WAApplicationEditor>>renderPreference:on:

          self a WAApplicationEditor
          anAssociation #prettyPrintSource->true
          html a WAHtmlRenderer

    * WAHtmlRenderer(WAHtmlBuilder)>>tag:do:

          self a WAHtmlRenderer
          aString 'td'
          anObject [] in WAApplicationEditor>>renderPreference:on: