[Seaside] MNU on config page with 2.3

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Mar 25 18:00:00 CET 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> Trying Seaside 2.3, with Comanche 5.1.1.
>
> When I try to configure an app via the web config page, I get this MNU
> error.  It appears to be related to the pretty printing.

Hm.  I think you need this method on the class side of WASession:

renderPreference: anAssociation on: html
	anAssociation value isString
		ifTrue: [html textInputOn: #value of: anAssociation]
		ifFalse: [html booleanMenuOn: #value of: anAssociation]

I'll have to figure out exactly why that didn't get filed out.  But just
add it locally for now.