[Seaside] Questions inspired by the tutorial

Frank Sergeant frank at canyon-medical.com
Wed Mar 26 00:34:54 CET 2003

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:

> > I have posted a few comments/questions to the user-editable version of
> > the Seaside2 tutorial at
> >
> > http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/64

> I like the idea of this wikified tutorial - who started it?

I don't know.  I thought you did it. ;)  I like the idea of it too.

> Anyway, I've inserted some short replies to your questions into the wiki.

Thank you.  That answered my questions.  (I guess my first use of
'session' really meant the Comanche process (?) which was running
Seaside (hence "WAKom stop" to stop it).  Then later I think I used
'session' to mean 'application'.)

By the way, ComancheNG and SeasideSession seemed to work fine for me as
I was working through the tutorial with 2.21.  I thought that I might as
well start with the latest stuff, realizing too late that a preview of
2.3 was available.  Oh well, I'll get to it as soon as I can.

-- Frank