[Seaside] WAKom not receiving requests

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Mar 27 13:43:24 CET 2003

I've had it happen when some other OS process had the port tied up.  In
one particular case, I had two Squeak images running, and the other
Squeak image had the port.  Once it happened, quitting the other image
(if that was *all* I did) didn't seem to help.  So, my usual solution is
to: (1) save image, (2) quit all images, (3) make sure nothing else is
running that might have the port, and (4) relaunch the single image.

There are probably other ways to handle it, but that's what I typically do.

Nevin