[Seaside] CVS code

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Fri Mar 28 13:37:33 CET 2003

On Friday 28 March 2003 12:56 pm, Avi Bryant wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Brian Brown wrote:
> > I just grabbed the CVS code from Sourceforge (as instructed on
> > http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/sea/44) so I can try out 2.3.... if I
> > fileIn the seaside/Seaside2.st, will that get me 2.3 ? Or is there a
> > different file?
>
> Nope, that's the one.

Ok, I used DVS to file in the seaside/Seaside2.st, I installed Comanche 5.5.1
from SM (before I did the fileIn), and then used WAKom startOn: 9090

No walkbacks, so far so good... but I get a connection refused when trying to
connect to the server... are there any other DVS packages I need to load
since I'm doing this from the CVS version? Right now I have DVS, Kom, and
Seaside2 listed in the DVS package manager.