[Seaside] CVS code

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Mar 28 13:51:43 CET 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Brian Brown wrote:

> I put this at the top of HttpAdaptor>>beginConversation (probably not where it
> should go, but bear with me :)

Hm, so since you're toggling, it'll be on for one out of two requests.
Whatever. :)  I was actually assuming you would just DoIt in a workspace.

> and attached of .gif file of the exception

Ah, thank you.  I've just committed a fix.  It was a problem with the
initialization code, which means both that I hadn't noticed it (haven't
rebuilt my image recently enough), and that you'll unfortunately want to
use a fresh image once you've updated.

For future reference, Squeak dumps a SqueakDebug.log file which is more
useful as an attachment than a screenshot. :)

> I'm not sure what to modify it to.. comment out the:
> [self pvtDestroy.
> self pvtHandleError: ex]

Yeah, something like that.  But if changing the pref worked, then don't
bother.

Avi