[Seaside] 2.3 beta

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat Mar 29 00:44:23 CET 2003

Hey all,

I've put a 2.3 beta snapshot up at
http://beta4.com/seaside2/downloads/Seaside2-3b.st

The major changes since the last snapshot include:
- the pretty printing feature is back (and no longer breaks <textarea>s)
- fixed a backtracking bug
- fixed the "debug" link on the walkback page

I don't expect there to be much changing between this snapshot and the 2.3
release except in the Examples and Tutorial areas.  If you're already
using a 2.3 snapshot, or aren't but want to move to the not-so-bleeding
edge, please upgrade to this one so we can catch any last kinks.

Also, since it seems like half my posts to this list in the last week have
been of the form "all you need to do is add method X to HtmlRenderer",
here's a request: if anyone has any convenient rendering methods they've
added, please post changesets with them in the next few days, so that I
can merge them in before releasing.

Cheers,
Avi