[Seaside] Simple network question

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Tue May 6 10:51:41 CEST 2003

Hi Michael,

Does the exact same seaside app work on the remote machine at a higher port?

Next, check that port 80 is not in use by another process:
netstat -an | grep 80

Next, put a 'self halt' in WAKom>>process: (if that's what you're using) to
see if the request is getting through to WAKom.

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire
Web design that's anything but square
http://www.nerdonawire.com