[Seaside] Upload a file?

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Fri May 9 10:17:00 CEST 2003

michael.cole at nimiq.net wrote:
> Another newbie question. How can I set up a file upload from a user?

In one of your render methods you should be able to call
#fileUploadWithCallback: something like:

renderContentOn: html

html form: [
    html fileUploadWithCallback: [:file |
       "do something with file"]]

I think the the block must get passed in a stream but I can't quite
remember.

> While I'm at it, is there a good example of table nesting I can look at?
> The pages I am generating are stacking as individual rows rather than
> row1: column item1, (table), column item3.

It should be as simple as doing:

html table: [
    html tableRowWith: 'foo'
       with: [html table: [html tableRowWith: 'bar' with: 'baz']]
       with: 'bam']

Julian