[Seaside] Scamper vs. non-Squeak browser

Jim Menard jimm at io.com
Mon May 12 19:42:17 CEST 2003

Nevin,

> It sounds to me like your problem might be something similar.  I.e.,
> scamper has a different set of domain name resolution path priorities
> from the other browsers.

That's not it (or at least not the only problem). I tried using both
127.0.0.1 and my LAN IP address instead of "localhost". Neither worked.

> And, it is doubtful (in my opinion) that this has anything at all to
> do with Seaside.

I think it may be. Scamper serves up other pages using "localhost" and
"127.0.0.1" with no problem.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm at io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a Perl